1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Get Featured on www.accessfm.com

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by Spencer_DT, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Spencer_DT

Spencer_DT Occasional commenter

I would like to if possible start a bit of a fun thread. I would then like to feature a few of the responses on my site www.accessfm.com. This may appeal to some of you and would be great to screen print and use in your pd folder? The feature would run on the new "news" section of the site.
    So whats the feature about:" What is the most beautiful product ever and why?"
    It must be man made and can encompass any subsection of design technology,material choice etc, if you stick to 100-200 words max and explain whats great about it, how it inspires you, what it means to people etc. Your choice really, but everyone is right on this one, we cannot disagree, we just stake our claim. Dont worry about the products cost or function its just about the shear beauty, its form!! If you get chosen I will find as good an image as I can and post your response with it and of course will notify you as soon as it goes live. So who's up for it?

Cheers
    Spencer

2. foxbat

foxbat New commenter

Hi Spencer
    I would happily write about the following:

http://www.designophy.com/designpedia/design-product-1000000296-lit-clos.htm

Let me know if you think it is appropriate..

Tom

3. Spencer_DT

Its very different thinking and if you believe its beautiful then go for it!![​IMG]

4. Spencer_DT

The news section of the site now has the question posted.......so first come first served!

Cheers

Spencer