1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

German tutor in Birmingham.

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Ostpreussen, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I am starting German tuition in Birmingham/ W. Midlands. I have been teaching German for 17 years and can teach up to "A" Level. Also offer conversational German.
    So, if you need to brush up your German or need to pass an exam then please send me a personal message.
    Ostpreussen.

2. Hi,
    I am starting German tuition in Birmingham/ W. Midlands. I have been teaching German for 17 years and can teach up to "A" Level. Also offer conversational German.
    So, if you need to brush up your German or need to pass an exam then please send me a personal message.
    Ostpreussen.

3. Good morning, I am getting in touch to see if you might be able to help me. I am looking for a German tutor for 1:1 tuition with a corporate client in Birmingham.
    It would be great if you could contact me by telephone or email if you think you might be able to help.
    Kind regards,
    Lynn Ansell
    lynn@londonlanguages.com / 020 7233 8205

4. Hi,

I have stumbled across your advert whilst looking for a German tutor in Birmingham.

I am looking at moving to the country in the near future and am wanting a couple of lessons each week to try and improve my rather weak, GCSE German skills.

Please let me know if you are available and interested,

Victoria