1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

German Trip to Berlin Feb 2009

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by clairebeg, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Myself and another teacher are planning a trip for GCSE students to Berlin in Feb half term. Unlike other trips we have organised we do not have a contact in Berlin. So was wondering if anyone has organised a similar trip recently and has any good recommendations of places to eat and activities that students of this age really enjoyed? I have never used the TES for this before so hope I am using the correct forum!!

Thanks!

2. Myself and another teacher are planning a trip for GCSE students to Berlin in Feb half term. Unlike other trips we have organised we do not have a contact in Berlin. So was wondering if anyone has organised a similar trip recently and has any good recommendations of places to eat and activities that students of this age really enjoyed? I have never used the TES for this before so hope I am using the correct forum!!

Thanks!