1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

German translations for A2

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by MereRoyaume, May 30, 2011.

1. Does anyone have any translations worksheets or resources? I have used the excellent resources on the TES but my very hard-working students need more and I haven't taught it before, so I'm struggling to find other things for them. I would be very grateful!

2. Does anyone have any translations worksheets or resources? I have used the excellent resources on the TES but my very hard-working students need more and I haven't taught it before, so I'm struggling to find other things for them. I would be very grateful!

3. taradh

taradh New commenter

We have a great pack from ZigZag that was pretty reasonable in price. There are translations into German for AS and then the answers are used for translation back into German with grammatical exercises.

4. I've just uploaded some basic resources for translation into German tonight, so you should be bale to view them in the morning. If you search for translation in German and look out for my uses name, you should find them. They really are just English texts that i have written to try and include all of the traps examiners normally set, and i have tried to base them on A Level type topics