1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

German - Logo 3 gruen and rot text books etc.

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by janperkins, Jul 19, 2011.

1. This is not the best time to be posting about text books available as we have started the summer holidays and I am away until September! However, we have a good number of brand new Logo 3 gruen text books, plus CDs, Teacher's Resource and Assessment Folder, which are unused in my cupboard! Price to be agreed. We also have a number of Logo 3 rot,plus CDs and everything else needed to deliver the course, but they have been used. I teach at a school in the East Midlands, not far from Leicester. Please let me know if you are interested!

2. This is not the best time to be posting about text books available as we have started the summer holidays and I am away until September! However, we have a good number of brand new Logo 3 gruen text books, plus CDs, Teacher's Resource and Assessment Folder, which are unused in my cupboard! Price to be agreed. We also have a number of Logo 3 rot,plus CDs and everything else needed to deliver the course, but they have been used. I teach at a school in the East Midlands, not far from Leicester. Please let me know if you are interested!

3. Hi, if you still have a teacher's book and a set of CDs we would be interested in buying them. We are located in South Staffs (Wombourne) near Wolverhampton.