1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

German GCSE listening practice

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by meme2, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I expect this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything when I did a forum search.
    Does anyone know good free websites with listening practice for German (GCSE that is) - I've got 2 or 3 C level candidates who could scrape a B if they could just pull things up a little.
    I know about Gut, but has anyone any other suggestions? I'm looking for stuff they can access at home and perhaps use once they are on exam leave too.
    Thanks in advance.

2. I expect this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything when I did a forum search.
    Does anyone know good free websites with listening practice for German (GCSE that is) - I've got 2 or 3 C level candidates who could scrape a B if they could just pull things up a little.
    I know about Gut, but has anyone any other suggestions? I'm looking for stuff they can access at home and perhaps use once they are on exam leave too.
    Thanks in advance.