1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

German A - Lang & Lit - Extended Eassy

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by kerstin_bender, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kerstin_bender

kerstin_bender New commenter

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for examples of Extended Essays written in German A Language and Literature (IB Diploma).
    Of course they are confidential but names of students, schools etc. are not needed, they can be completely anonymous. It would just be great to share an example with my student and also to have one for my own reference as I am supervising an EE for the first time.
    Of course I have seen an English EE but it would be convenient to have a German one on file as well.

Thank you for sharing,
    Kerstin

---------------

Liebe Kollegen,

ich bin auf der Suche nach einem oder mehreren Beispiel(en) für ein Extended Essay in German A Language and Literature. Selbstverständlich können diese komplett anonymisiert sein, ohne Namen, Schulname oder ähnliches.
    Sehr gerne würde ich ein solches Beispiel mit meinem Schüler besprechen und es auch selbst zur Referenz heranziehen, da ich zum ersten Mal ein EE betreue.
    Natürlich habe ich bereits Beispiel auf Englisch gesehen, dennoch wäre es hilfreich auch ein deutsches EE lesen zu können.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe,
    Kerstin