1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

George Clooney is free again

Discussion in 'Personal' started by suz3, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Apparently he and Elisabetta Canalis have broken up "hours after she said she wanted to marry him". That may well have been the reason, I guess.
    Pity about the Nescafé.

2. Does he bat for the other team?
    Or is he just the eternal bachelor?
    Hmmm?

3. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Good. I was hours away from luring him into MY bed (with a well made cup of coffee of course) before that *** came along flashing her body etc.

4. Shaved again has he? [​IMG]

5. Thanks Suz3. I'll pack my by bag and head off to the airport......

6. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I hadn't realised he'd been in prison..

...oh he hasn't!

(Isn't he the bloke who's the spitting image of our Bauble btw?)

7. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

Nah. He's a bit older-looking.

8. He was married once.
    Many of us who were, are not particularly inclined to repeat.
    It doesn't mean we bat for the other team.

9. I thought George was American aren't they famous for not playing cricket anyway?

10. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

George may not steer the boat solely from the Cambridge end. Perhaps he dips both oars in the water?

11. I suspect, like Cowell, he is a closet gay. I am sure his engagement was of the Elton John sort - you know..."Look, I have married a woman. Gay, moi?" I think he uses women as a smoke screen. Why on earth doesn't he just come out and be done with it?
    Mind you, when I discovered the uber masculine Rock Hudson had been gay all along you could have knocked me over with a feather.
    Perhaps George is completely hetero and the gorgeous Elizabeth just wasn't right for him? Who knows? People do fall out.
    It could be that he is searching for <u>me</u>....Actually....that's it!! Why didn't I see it all along? George will not be fulfilled until he finds his Eyebrow! [​IMG]
    Over here George!!!!
    Sorry girls....

12. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Rock Hudson was gay?! Surely not. You'll be telling me Freddie Mercury was gay next.

Sounds like it would be easiest for George to fit one of those numbered ticket dispensers on the gate of his mansion, a bit like the ones you see on Sainsbury's deli counter ;-)