1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Geography - South America

Discussion in 'Primary' started by stephbrennen21, Aug 29, 2017.

1. stephbrennen21

stephbrennen21 New commenter

Good evening!

I'm an NQT who is really struggling to come up with a lesson about the Andes Mountains in South America for Year 4, please help me!

2. Zoot

Zoot New commenter

There are replies on your previous post regarding this topic. People won't be keen to post if you don't bother to acknowledge help offered to you.

3. stephbrennen21

stephbrennen21 New commenter

You don't need to be rude. I'm new to this website and don't know how to use it properly. Save your judgements.

4. freckle06

freckle06 Lead commenter

I do agree that there is some good advice given to you on the other thread. If you haven't already - go back and take a look. People will feel appreciated if you hit the like button on threads that appeal to you and therefore may post more advice. I'd say interact with the people who've engaged with you on the other thread. I'm not judging, you say you're new and I'm trying to help you understand how best to use what is a great forum for people to share their expertise.

Good luck

5. alexanderosman

alexanderosman Occasional commenter

I think zoot was offering you some advice rather than being rude @stephbrennen21. In fact it could be seen as being rude to post another thread asking the same question when people have already spent time answering the first time - if that isn't what you intended why not apologise and acknowledge those replies rather than calling the person giving you the advice rude?

6. Zoot

Zoot New commenter

Both Rachel_g41 and myself took the time to give you good, practical geography advice on the Andes on your first post. I don't think that is being rude. However, you did not acknowledge our replies for whatever reason.

alexanderosman likes this.
  7. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

Perhaps the op is looking for ready-made lesson plans and resources....