1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GEOGRAPHY NATIONAL CURRICULUM LEVELLED ASSESSMENT GUIDANCE

Discussion in 'Geography' started by Treblig, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I realose that it has been ages since you posted the level descripters but woul love you forever if I could have a copy!! THANKS!!

My email is southallwan@aol.com

2. Just started my first placement and I'm having a go at rewriting the level descriptions in a pupil friendly way. Any chance of sending them on to me? I need all the help I can get on this one.

Cheers

E-Mail: stephenalexander2@hotmail.com

3. I am looking at my geog levels in readyness for OFSTED can you please send me them too, I would be really grateful, thanks

gater299@bursley.staffs.sch.uk

4. Hi Wellies. Had no idea everyone else was struggling with these too. Could you senda copy of your pupil friendly sheets to mands74@yahoo.com - there's a slight possibility that I might understand them too!!!

5. Hi Wellies,

Yep you've guessed it... any chance you could forward the levels onto me aswell, I would be very grateful.

Thank you!

hjbrearley@hotmail.com

6. Please could I have a copy of the level descriptors as well? Thank you.:
    211269@supanet.com

7. it might be too late to ask for a copy of your assessment levels- but if not, please could i have one- it would really help with some pgce essays i have to write!

thanks

8. Hi Wellies! Are you still out there? Any chance of you sending you friendly level descriptors, or anyone else who received a copy?
    Much appreciated
    Paul W

ispaulwi@stjohn.ac.th

9. Your probably sick of sending the level descriptors by now.... But if at all possible, could I have a copy? Much appreciated!!!

fatsycat@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!!!!!!

10. libra28

libra28 New commenter

Hello there! Would you please please please post me the Geog Nat Curr levels in pupil friendly language- my email is az28@mail.com

This would be most appreciated Thank you!!!

11. Wellies,
    I would really appreciate a copy of the levels descriptors too. Many thanks in advance.

12. Wellies,
    I would really appreciate a copy of the levels descriptors too.
    Many thanks in advance
    ballj001@rbwm.org