1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Geography Levels

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jackie_pq, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Does anyone have any level descriptors for Geography levels 1-5? I've found History, Art, Music etc. but can't seem to find any good Geography descriptors?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Does anyone have any level descriptors for Geography levels 1-5? I've found History, Art, Music etc. but can't seem to find any good Geography descriptors?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

3. I'm pretty sure that the level descriptors for geography start at level 4 on the National Curriculum website - if they don't count below that then I doubt if anyone else does either.

4. Then, just to prove myself right (daft plan that!) I googled 'primary geography level descriptors' and this was the first link that came up - http://www.deni.gov.uk/geog_ks2_at-2.pdf

I hate being wrong, but I hate not admitting it more!

5. I know the NC break down but am creating APP style sheets for foundation subjects and was hoping for something a little more broken down, thanks lots for looking though!

6. freckle06

freckle06 Established commenter

I've posted Geog level descriptors on the TES resources site, which are in student speak along with ladders so they can see how they need to progress. Should come up if you type in Geography Level Descriptors, help yourself if they are of use[​IMG]