1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

geography lesson on aboriginal people

Discussion in 'Geography' started by neiljones87, Jun 2, 2011.

1. After successful aboriginal art lessons I would like to teach a few geography lessons on the aboriginal people. At the moment I have ideas on pupils comparing their own locailty with that of the aboriginese. If anyone has other useful ideas I could use for a key stage 2 class it would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. After successful aboriginal art lessons I would like to teach a few geography lessons on the aboriginal people. At the moment I have ideas on pupils comparing their own locailty with that of the aboriginese. If anyone has other useful ideas I could use for a key stage 2 class it would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

3. I've just started reading 'Bird Cloud' by Annie Proulx, and it opens with her writing a comparison of her US ranch (which was also home to Native Americans at one time) with Uluru/Ayers Rock - could be a good way to get them started :)