1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Geog 123

Discussion in 'Geography' started by sullyandmike, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Hi there,
    I was hoping someone might be kind enough to help on a software problem I have. We home educate our son (for medical reasons - with the blessing of our LEA) and we are interested in following the geog 123 series for KS3 before moving onto iGCSE as an independant candidate. We have the teachers guides, student books and workbooks, but the accompanying cd roms, although perfect for the course, are beyond our limited funding. OUP can't/won't let us buy under a single user license agreement at a reduced rate, and only offer the network license agreement at hundreds of pounds. All we are trying to do is make our sons progression as user friendly as possible. I was hoping you might be able to point me in the direction of a cheaper version of this software....
    Many thanks in anticipation
    Sully

2. Hi there,
    I was hoping someone might be kind enough to help on a software problem I have. We home educate our son (for medical reasons - with the blessing of our LEA) and we are interested in following the geog 123 series for KS3 before moving onto iGCSE as an independant candidate. We have the teachers guides, student books and workbooks, but the accompanying cd roms, although perfect for the course, are beyond our limited funding. OUP can't/won't let us buy under a single user license agreement at a reduced rate, and only offer the network license agreement at hundreds of pounds. All we are trying to do is make our sons progression as user friendly as possible. I was hoping you might be able to point me in the direction of a cheaper version of this software....
    Many thanks in anticipation
    Sully