1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Genetics New Technology

Discussion in 'Science' started by mysterycat, Mar 2, 2011.

1. mysterycat

mysterycat New commenter

I have to teach Gene therapy, screening and testing and have never taught this before. I know what they all are but have never taught this before. There are plenty of video clips I have found and articles for discussion but can anyone link me to any useful resources that they have found successful. I am looking for something that will give me a chance to move away from just talking at them. Unfortunately it is not a subject I know in great detail,

2. mysterycat

mysterycat New commenter

I have to teach Gene therapy, screening and testing and have never taught this before. I know what they all are but have never taught this before. There are plenty of video clips I have found and articles for discussion but can anyone link me to any useful resources that they have found successful. I am looking for something that will give me a chance to move away from just talking at them. Unfortunately it is not a subject I know in great detail,