1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

gcse sociology

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by miss cee, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Hi all
    I've just been offered a job teaching GCSE Sociology which is fab and a dream.
    Can anyone point me in the direction of any good websites or resources aimed at Sociology teachers?
    thanks alot
    xx

2. I found this site quite useful:
    http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/barrycomp/bhs/gcse.htm

I taught GCSE (progression) last year during my PGCE in a college - I would be happy to e-mail you power-points/work-sheets e.t.c that I used and you can see if there's anything you could use?

3. That website is brilliant. Will give me loads of ideas for my GCSE classes.

I'd really appreciate any of those worksheets or powerpoints!!!!! My email is batgirl1973@hotmail.com

thanks xxx

4. Wow brilliant!!!!!!! [​IMG] Thank you xx

5. emailed :)

hope they are of some help to you. feel free to adapt them e.t.c

6. Hello there, i wonder if you could help me please? I am teaching an OCN Intro to sociology Lev 2 NEXT WEEk! which i have not done before and i am struggling! The code is EE22WE052. I am also teaching social psychology PK12WN013 LEV 2 WHICH I'VE NOT DONE EITHER. I would be so grateful if you could possibly send me any Power points/worksheets that you may have.

I teach counselling usually and would be more than happy to send you my resources if they are of any use.

many thanks in anticipation that you can help.

Gail

7. sociology exchange website is also a fantastic site for resources.
    Hope this helps [​IMG]

Greg