1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Science 2011 onwards

Discussion in 'Science' started by theshoogliepeg, Jan 24, 2011.

1. OK, so the Specs for new Science GCSEs have been submitted. So why the delay?
    Reasons below:

Ofqual statement on the White Paper - 'The Importance of Teaching'<font style="background-color:#eaedf1;">[/i]
    Am I the only one who keeps thinking of the current governments push to get rid of modules could be a factor?
    Could we be going linear from September in Science?
    If so, I wish the government would hurry up as I have a curriculum to plan!
    What are other subject leaders thinking? I'm getting rather cross to be honest.......

2. OK, so the Specs for new Science GCSEs have been submitted. So why the delay?
    Reasons below:

Ofqual statement on the White Paper - 'The Importance of Teaching'<font style="background-color:#eaedf1;">[/i]
    Am I the only one who keeps thinking of the current governments push to get rid of modules could be a factor?
    Could we be going linear from September in Science?
    If so, I wish the government would hurry up as I have a curriculum to plan!
    What are other subject leaders thinking? I'm getting rather cross to be honest.......

3. emkay

emkay New commenter

https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/419273.aspx?PageIndex=4See my last comment

4. mousey80

mousey80 Occasional commenter

Cross is right!