1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE PE AQA - Teacher Resources

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Buns, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Hello there,
    I am currently looking at resources to help with the delivery of the AQA GCSE PE course. As a department, we currently use the <u>'AQA GCSE Physical Education'</u> textbook by Bizley but I have been looking into other resources to support us with this, such as a student book or teachers guide. I have seen two things that look brilliant but can't quite work out the difference between them (other than price of course!)
    Does anyone else use the <u>Folens GCSE PE for AQA Student's Book</u> or the <u>Folens GCSE PE for AQA Teacher's Guide</u>? If so, any comments you have regarding how useful they have been would be very much appreciated.
    Many thanks.

2. Hello there,
    I am currently looking at resources to help with the delivery of the AQA GCSE PE course. As a department, we currently use the <u>'AQA GCSE Physical Education'</u> textbook by Bizley but I have been looking into other resources to support us with this, such as a student book or teachers guide. I have seen two things that look brilliant but can't quite work out the difference between them (other than price of course!)
    Does anyone else use the <u>Folens GCSE PE for AQA Student's Book</u> or the <u>Folens GCSE PE for AQA Teacher's Guide</u>? If so, any comments you have regarding how useful they have been would be very much appreciated.
    Many thanks.

3. Hi,
    The Folens textbook is good and up to date. However I found the student workbook to be very basic. Even the differentiated tasks do not really push learners.
    I hope this helps.

4. Hi,
    We use a interactive resource from eteaching which is great for GCSE and A-level. Check www.eteachinguk.com
    Cheers