1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE PE Analysis of Performance Questions

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by no1smoothie, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hi there,

I am a PE teacher working in Essex. I am in my first year of teaching and at a school that hasn't entered students for GCSE PE before. Has anyone got any Analysis of Performance questions, in particular football, rounders, fitness, athletics, table tennis, and basketball.

If you have could you please let me know on ansmith5@hotmail.co.uk.

Much appreaciated
    Anthony Smith

2. If you google Analysis of perfomance some good ones will come up

3. Anthony,
    I am head of KS4 PE at an academy In Essex, I am more than happy to e-mail you over the structure that I use with my students and then you can tweak them to suit specific sports. What specification are you working with? I also have some powerpint slides that you may find useful aswell.
    Kind Regards
    Debbie Kershaw
    dkershaw@newrickstonesacademy.org

4. TomCollier

TomCollier New commenter

Hi Debbie,

I wondered if it was at all possible for you to send the information describe above to me also. Sounds like it could be very beneficial. My school use Edexcel. email address tom.collier@georgemitchell.waltham.sch.uk

Thanks,

Tom Collier

5. Hi Debbie,

Please could I also request a copy of this.. We are only down the road from you in Braintree... I would really appreciate it if you could send the to me too. lynz0308@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks
    Lyndsey

6. Hi Debbie
    Would it be possible for you to forward the structure on to me aswell? I am trying to put a generic AoP questions together for staff and students. All help would very much be appreciated. Ive looked at your powerpoints and they a very useful.
    Email: s.bishop@brighouse.calderdale.sch.uk
    Thanks
    Steve

7. Hi
    I have quite a few questions which i will forward over. i also have a request, i need a set of orienteering questions, does anyone have a set i could have please?
    Thanks

Adam

8. Hi Debbie,

Would it be possible for you to send the information to me also. Sounds like it could be very useful My school use Edexcel. email address adam__young@hotmail.com
    Thanks, Adam Young

9. Hello Debbie. I'm working at an International School and we have introduced GCSE PE (Edexcel).

I would greatly appreciate any resources you have.

Regards,
    Michael

mikeyh83@yahoo.co.uk

10. TomCollier

TomCollier New commenter

Hi Anthony,

If you look at my resources there is a proforma for analysis of performance questions which might be handy. Alternatively, if you let me know which specific sports you would like the questions for I will be more than happy to send them to you.

Take care,

TC

11. Hi there,

I am entering a new job in January and I am in the only teacher of the GCSE PE course - I haven't got any example questions so I was wondering if anyone could please send me some across. The sports we will be looking at are
    Hockey
    Rowing
    Netball
    Rounders
    Fitness
    Skiing
    Swimming
    Dance
    Trampolining

If you have any questions please could you send them to dani.whitbread@hotmail.co.uk I would really appreciate it. I am hoping to get this part done after Christmas.

Thank you!!!!

Dani W

12. Hi Debbie, I was wondering if you could please send me across this information also?? We work on the edecel spec.
    I would really really appreciate it!
    Merry Christmas
    Dani Whitbread