1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE OCR PAST PAPERS MODERN WORLD HISTORY (B)

Discussion in 'History' started by Ciaoooo, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Hi Has anyone got any past papers such as 2003-2006 of GCSE OCR Modern World History and the mark schemes. Would be very grateful if you could contact me by leaving a comment and i will then leave my email for you to scan and attach them if you wouldn't mind.

Would be very grateful!

2. Hi Has anyone got any past papers such as 2003-2006 of GCSE OCR Modern World History and the mark schemes. Would be very grateful if you could contact me by leaving a comment and i will then leave my email for you to scan and attach them if you wouldn't mind.

Would be very grateful!

3. What is your chosen depth study?

4. I do not need Paper 2 Just various 2003-2006 Past Papers of Paper 1 only.

Has anyone got some?

Thanks

5. Paper One has a chosen depth study, though. My students cover Germany 1918-1945 so the papers I have contain only that option along with the core content questions. If you do Germany I could post you copies but don't have the mark schemes I'm afraid.

6. Yes Germany is the correct depth study.

Could you possibly scan them in for me?

Let me know soon, thanks

7. I have copies of the Papers at school. Could have them in post for you tomorrow. Would be much quicker than scanning all those pages! Either write your school address or your e-mail and I'll get back to you.

8. sxn

sxn

would it be cheeky to ask whether i could have a selection of these exam papers. we started the modern world this year studying Germany 1919-1939 and have no past papers. i have been meaning to talk to someone about ordering them but with so much going on it has been difficult. my email address is sxn_3333@hotmail.com and i will email you the school address

thanks

9. Thank-you

However, it is necessary for an email and scan in the papers because I am having trouble as I will mention in my email to you.

Here is my email address:
    historical_history_man@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

10. bonkers 704

bonkers 704 Lead commenter

11. Sorry SXN - have just read your message. Have forwarded copies of OCR papers to you.

12. sxn

sxn

thank u i have recieved them

13. I have some past papers and mark schemes on my school website that I created. historyatmarlwood.co.uk.
    The papers are more modern ones but the markschemes arr generic. Any questions then feel free to follow me on Twitter Tolo Taylor