1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Hospitality and Catering and GCSE Catering

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by gypseytinker, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Hi There would love a copy of your SOW and the other resources
    Many thanks for sharing
    My email is geoffthechef@talktalk.net

2. I have the book mentioned, I would love the sow. Thanks, Mara (mara@madasafish.com)

3. Am thinking of doing Btech hospitality and catering. why did you find it so bad? I am doing the wrong thing by opting for this course?

4. I would love a copy and any other resoucers you may have, I have just started teacher training for Hospitality and Catering and any help would be gratefully recieved many thanks for your kindness Dawn email dawn.williams@colegsirgar.ac.uk

5. rosehill

rosehill New commenter

just got into this hope not too late i would love a copy of anything you have many thanks
    jayjayhawkins@hotmail.com many thanks

6. Hi,

I hope i'm not too late, could you send me a copy please. aliciab4@hotmail.com

thank you

7. Hi

I am looking to offer GCSE Catering in September and would love to get some schemes of work to get me started. Would you know how many hours is the course supposed to be delivered in? The school I work in is going to change to a 3 year KS4 and I want to make sure the course will have the time required. Thanks for all your help.

My email address is shaziawahid@gmail.com

Shazia

8. Hi,
    I too am hoping to offer this from September and would be grateful for any resources you are able to send me, or point me towards.
    In the very first post you mentioned a text book. is this still the best one?
    thanks

9. Hi
    I also would very much like to have a copy of your scheme of work.
    Thanks, nessex

10. rosehill

rosehill New commenter

Hi
    I also would love any worksheets etc you can give many thanks jane
    annjamie@hotmail.co.uk
    once again thanks

11. Yes please: t_claire@hotmail.com.
    Thank you so much.

12. Hello,
    I would be really grateful if you could send it to me too.
    Many thanks
    My email: do_gigan@yahoo.fr
    Brill!

13. rosehill

rosehill New commenter

this look like an old message 2007 but if new and upto date would love some resources many thanks jane annjamie@hotmail.co.uk

14. Hi
    If you still have a copy of your schemes or work i would be most greatfull for a copy
    Angie

15. Hi, I am a new food tech teacher delivering GCSE Hosp and Catering. I will be so happy to receive any help that you can send. Thank you! daleyops@aol.com

16. Yes please csinden.303@lgflmail.org

17. Dear Ms Housley

Can I take you up on your kind offer. Anthing you can send will be greatly appreciated. Jenny

jkerans@hovepark.org.uk