1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Hospitality and Catering and GCSE Catering

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by gypseytinker, Oct 16, 2007.

1. HI
    I am chief examiner for GCSE Hospitality and Catering and have a SOW if anyone would like a copy. Could I also let you knwo there is a new text book written specifically for the courses. Called Hospitality and Catering - The Essentials. By Judy Garnder and Jacqui Housley (me). Judy is principle examnier for Catering. ISBN number 978-0-340-94839-2

I will try and put SOW on this website if not contact me on
    gypseytinker@aol.com and I will sned you a copy and other resources i have

2. HI
    I am chief examiner for GCSE Hospitality and Catering and have a SOW if anyone would like a copy. Could I also let you knwo there is a new text book written specifically for the courses. Called Hospitality and Catering - The Essentials. By Judy Garnder and Jacqui Housley (me). Judy is principle examnier for Catering. ISBN number 978-0-340-94839-2

I will try and put SOW on this website if not contact me on
    gypseytinker@aol.com and I will sned you a copy and other resources i have

3. I would love a copy of your scheme of work and any resources you have. Have ordered a copy of the textbook from Amazon and await its arrival during half term.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    clairecjc@hotmail.com

4. silkywave

silkywave Occasional commenter

5. Hi, I am a food tech teacher delivering GCSE Hosp and Catering. I will be so happy to receive any help that you can send and thank you so much. Lizzie28

6. I would definetly like to have the SOW and resorces for hospitality and Catering. Thank you very much for your kindness and willingness to share.

mci@leighacademy.org.uk

7. I would also like a copy of your scheme of work if you dont mind. Thankyou so much!

bakermojo2000@aol.com

8. Hi don't mean to jump on the bandwagon but as i am new to teaching i would greatly appreciate a copy also. Thanking you for your generosity in advance.

davejo@oaklyav.fsnet.co.uk

9. Dear Gypseytinker, have you managed to get the SOW onto the website anywhere? I have not found it in the resource area. If you are still willing to send it, please could you send me a copy of your SOW as we are writing one as well. thank you. my email is:

whw@carltoncrescent2.demon.co.uk

10. Hi I, too, would be interested in the resources/SOW you are offering - haven't been able to find them on the Resources section. Have you put it on the othere site (helenhudspith??).

Thanks
    abrice@lesbeaucamps.sch.uk

11. Hi
    Hope you have all recieved the SOW now.
    Please could abrice at les beaucamps school e mail me again as I tried to send the SOW but it came back mailer deamon.
    Thanks Jacqui

12. I would be grateful for the sow and any resources you have for catering. thank you

Email embob@blueyonder.co.uk

13. hi there

I would love a copy please. My email address is calps34@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

14. Hi I am an NQT and am teaching hospitality and catering for the first time this year I would be grateful for ANYTHING that you have

Many thanks

hedgehog_lover2002@hotmail.com

15. Hi, it would be great to get a copy of the SOW also, if thats possible. Thank you. E-mail: minxyd@hotmail.co.uk