1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE grade descriptors in pupil speak

Discussion in 'Geography' started by deltagirl, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Hi there, just wondering if anyone out there has GCSE grade descriptors from A* to G written out in pupil speak.
    I've been trying to get them ready for Year 11 before we begin revision and it would really help if anyone had any examples, especially grades D to G.
    We use level descriptors a lot at KS3 and pupils find them really helpful in making the 'next step'.

Ta
    Delta

2. Hi there, just wondering if anyone out there has GCSE grade descriptors from A* to G written out in pupil speak.
    I've been trying to get them ready for Year 11 before we begin revision and it would really help if anyone had any examples, especially grades D to G.
    We use level descriptors a lot at KS3 and pupils find them really helpful in making the 'next step'.

Ta
    Delta

3. Hi,

I dont suppose you found these did you?

If you did could you send me them, they would be a great help as i have searched everywhere for them!

Thanks!