1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE German

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Emerc, Jul 18, 2011.

1. A friend would like me to teach her son GSCE German. I have never done the whole course before, just speaking and role plays. I understand the four areas which are being tested, but could anyone help me with links telling me the exact requirements please. Any help on good resources would be appreciated too.

2. A friend would like me to teach her son GSCE German. I have never done the whole course before, just speaking and role plays. I understand the four areas which are being tested, but could anyone help me with links telling me the exact requirements please. Any help on good resources would be appreciated too.

3. You need to find out which exam board he is going to take his exam with. Then check on their website for the specification. There are resources on TES for GCSE German on the various areas.

4. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

5. Just wanted to say that the activities on your website are totally BRILL - I've been using them loads since I discovered the site. Much appreciated - thank you! :-D

6. BrightonEarly

Thanks Brettl - will probably find some time to add a few more things this summer, check for updates every so often. I list new activities by month on the home page of the website - scroll down to see them.

7. BrightonEarly

I have shared the resource on TES at:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Suttonhighmfl-6010308/
    but it's not that easy to find there, I can't seem to find criteria to select which cover the full range of what's available on the site.
    TES also introduced ratings from 1-5 after the site was posted, so the first 3 reviews were automatically assigned 3 as an average which is a bit frustrating.