1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Geography Specifications

Discussion in 'Geography' started by Axon37, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Axon37

Axon37 New commenter

Appealing for some help please!?!

I have been in charge of my department for 6 years and have followed the AQA A spec. This is the only one I am really familiar with. Both my colleagues have recently left and I have two supply teachers. We have four year 11 groups and one was following the wjec b syllabus as we felt it was more accessible for the group and the teacher had taught it before. That teacher will not be in school for the foreseeable future and I am struggling through all coursework. I need to make a decision about swapping that group to AQA A (which would be easier for me and I feel ok for pupils) but SLT will not let me do so before seeking advice to ensure the correct decision is made for the pupils. Can anyone off advice on which is the most popular and share any resources/examples of coursework for the WJEC B please? Very grateful.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Hello @Axon37 This is a general help forum - for example if you are having problems using the site.

You could try posting this in the Geography forum where you might get some responses to your query. :)