1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE French, German, Spanish and Italian Schemes of Work

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by JamesSavery, Apr 2, 2012.

1. I have recently been instated to teach GCSE's in four languages (French, German, Spanish and Italian) and don't have enough time to search for or plan Schemes of Work and wondered if any of you could e-mail me yours if you are willing at jamessavery@hotmail.co.uk or give me links to some. I would also kindly take suggestions for resources and text books. We are using the AQA Exam board.

I'd also like KS3 SoW Suggestions and Text Books for Fr/Sp/Gm as I am the HoF.

Thanks!

2. I have recently been instated to teach GCSE's in four languages (French, German, Spanish and Italian) and don't have enough time to search for or plan Schemes of Work and wondered if any of you could e-mail me yours if you are willing at jamessavery@hotmail.co.uk or give me links to some. I would also kindly take suggestions for resources and text books. We are using the AQA Exam board.

I'd also like KS3 SoW Suggestions and Text Books for Fr/Sp/Gm as I am the HoF.

Thanks!