1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Fitness Analysis of Performance

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by kathycharles, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Has anyone done Fitness Analysis of Performance for GCSE Moderation that could help with some ideas for questions on the 5 areas please?

2. i have - send me your email address and will give you mine - only for fitness and circuit though, but may start you off!!
    :)

3. Hi there,
    I saw you have some AOP questions for fitness.
    Any chance you could send them to me? At ryanbradshaw@king-james.n-yorks.sch.uk
    It would be a massive help if you could.
    Many thanks
    Ryan Bradshaw

4. If you have any questions please forward to me on the following address. please join the letters together!
    kcharles @ greenford. ealing. sch. uk
    Cheers

Kath

5. Hi

I have got to complete an analysis of performance on fitness also is there any chance that I could have a look at those questions.
    My email is swiltshire@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

Thanks for your help

Sean

6. Did somebody forward you some information. I am trying to do it now, is there any way you would be able to forward me your info too..and if you are still stuck I can send you what I have, I just need to know if im on the right lines...
    Thank you and hope to hear from you soon
    jenkemp60@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Jen

7. Hi there
    Don't suppose you could forward me those Analysis Q's on Fitness please.
    Cheers
    Kath

8. Hiya, it would be a great help to me if you could also sent me your fitness questions. I'm doing mainly circuit training and doing GCSE for the first time! Thanks I'd really appreciate the help

Sara

9. Apologies, if you could please email me the fitness questions at south.asma@gmail.com.

Much appreciated ! :))

10. Hiya, please send me any fitness questions you have to help me with mine. First time doing GCSE . Would really appreciate any help I can get . Thank you so much!

South.asma@gmail.com