1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Expressive Arts + A2 Level Performing Arts

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by HF, Aug 23, 2011.

1. HF

HF

Hi all!

This is my first time and hope that someone reading this can help. We are being ofsteded at the start of next term so I need proper grown up differentiated all singing all dancing lesson plans! Aargh! Don't get me wrong I've sent most of the summer doing them for KS3 but always struggle for KS4/5 when it comes to any observation. I am essentially a music teacher but the majority of my timetable is Expressive Arts GCSE and Performing Arts A2. I have trawled my brain for past lessons and also the internet for structured lessons etc. I've found quite a lot of BTEC Stuff but not Applied Performing Arts. Does anyone know if the BTEC stuff can be crossed over? - Just a thought!
    Sorry for the ramble - panicking just a lot! 2 weeks!!! aargh (breathe)
    If anyone has any ideas or indeed lesson plans or schemes for the subjects above I would be very very grateful.

ps OCR for GCSE and EDEXCEL for performing Arts.

2. Do you have the (free) differentiation document from my website?
    www.resources4drama.co.uk
    There are loads of KS4 schemes there too.