1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE English PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'English' started by kefaloniasunshine, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hi, I am now teaching English GCSE together with several other subjects for the very first time. As I'm responsible for writing SOWs and creating resources for all, I would gladly PAY for a comprehensive set of medium term plans for English at this point, i.e. including resources and learning outcomes etc - of really good quality, naturally. I really am 'walking in blind', so would very much appreciate a few plans to work with/from/around/add to/adjust etc, as opposed to the blank page I have in front of me at this moment! I need to include Romeo and Juliet, Wilfred Owen and Of Mice and Men.... Name your price!!! [​IMG]

2. seaviews

seaviews New commenter

Welcome to the life of a teacher!

3. gruoch

gruoch Established commenter

Look for TES English resources here. Most of them - written by Chantal Mathias - are comprehensive.

4. You shouldn't be paying for resources. What kind of school are you at?

5. I've sent you a message!

Paul

6. thanks for sharing.[​IMG]

7. sunflower48

sunflower48 New commenter

Look at Teacher of English.com, it is a site that has lots of power points as schemes of work, but the beauty of it is you can add slides or take them out. The graphics and images would take you absolutely ages to do yourself that is why we often use it as a base to start with and add or own slides and focus in for what we want for our pupils. Not bad price as well, you can join for a year or just buy one or two schemes. They have the ones you have mentioned above and the Of Mice and Men is about 200 slides!! An excellent site and no I do not work for them and have no connection whatsoever, Ijust like what they do!