1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Edexcel Modular, Higher, Unit 2 Past Papers

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by DeborahCarol, Jan 5, 2012.

1. DeborahCarol

DeborahCarol New commenter

Does anyone have a link to past papers for the above exam? 2010 Specification, so 2010 and 2011 papers.
    (I don't think I can use the Edexcel site, as I need them for private use, ie not registered with Edexcel as a school.)
    Many thanks.

2. DeborahCarol

Does anyone have a link to past papers for the above exam? 2010 Specification, so 2010 and 2011 papers.
    (I don't think I can use the Edexcel site, as I need them for private use, ie not registered with Edexcel as a school.)
    Many thanks.

3. Check your inbox. :)

4. DeborahCarol

Many thanks, Null!

5. sorry about this but could u send me a link aswell because the school that i work at doesnt have the facilitys

6. could you sned me the link for the above papers

7. DM

DM New commenter

or the "dictionarys"

8. Piranha

Piranha Star commenter

If your school is doing Edexcel Maaths, you can apply directly to them to use their online database. Edexcel Emporium. The terms on this suggest that we should not share papers with others. The reason for this is that teachers use the most recent papers for mocks etc, and it makes this impossible if students have already gone through the paper with a tutor. Papers up to March 2011 are freely available from http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse10/maths/maths-b/Pages/default.aspx .