1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Dance Ghost Dances- Does anyone know where I can source a copy of it???

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by KitKat_300015, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hi All,
    I know that the DVD of Christopher Bruces Ghost Dances has been cancelled but I wondered if anyone knew where I would be able to get my hands on a copy as I really want to show it to my students?!?

2. NikiQatar

NikiQatar New commenter

Hi,

I know its not a hard copy, but you can watch the whole thing on youtube. Its brilliant isnt it? I LOVE the choreography!!

3. Do you have the link for that?

4. I have it somewhere on vhs - use it every autumn term - will hunt for it. I saw it 4 times when Ballet Rambert first performed it, the best being in a big top somewhere in London, with thunder and rain outside, Phenomenal work. Will hunt tomorrow

5. NikiQatar

NikiQatar New commenter

6. I checked on Amazon too but the Houston Ballet one is American which means that you cant play it on a Europe Region DVD player :(

7. But you can play it on any computer and project it.....

8. Or any region-free DVD player or European region which has been unlocked.
    Unlock codes (it's a code you input with your remote buttons) are available on the internet for various brands and models.