1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE courses - are there any good ones?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ABlanch101, Dec 8, 2015.

1. ABlanch101

ABlanch101 New commenter

Hi. I don't post much on here, if at all, but I have a question and I hope to get some responses.

Basically, at the moment the school at which I'm HoD uses Expo GCSE for French and Mira for Spanish. I've used Kerboodle in previous schools, amongst other things over the years. I was wondering if there are any good alternatives to these, possibly involving video content and so on. What do people use and what looks good for the new GCSE?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

2. ABlanch101

ABlanch101 New commenter

Oh well, I tried. Have to try twitter I guess.

3. MrsBM

MrsBM New commenter

Sorry that you didn't get a reply sooner - I am holding off getting any new text books until I know exactly what I need from them. (It is also going to be hard to get any funding from bursar). For the moment, I think that we can get stared with anything that we are currently using and download some of the freebie stuff from the exam boards to cover the new skill areas.