1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Astronomy Grade Boundaries

Discussion in 'Science' started by p1j39, Nov 4, 2011.

1. p1j39

p1j39 New commenter

Hello

I'm looking for the grade boundaries for the Astronomy course for the exam from June 2011 and the controlled assessment materials.

Can anyone help please? The files are damaged on the Edexcel website!

2. p1j39

p1j39 New commenter

Hello

I'm looking for the grade boundaries for the Astronomy course for the exam from June 2011 and the controlled assessment materials.

Can anyone help please? The files are damaged on the Edexcel website!

3. You can phone them up or email them. They may be able to send you an electronic version - or debug the online version. If you come from a school that takes the paper, this should be part of the 'service'. If not, you may discover that you are not allowed access until after a certain date (as is the case with our OCR & AQA June 2011 papers).

Alternativley, keep checking the web site - they may correct it in response to someone else's report.

4. p1j39

p1j39 New commenter

I think you could be right! I just tried here as it is usually quicker than contacting Edexcel direct!
    Thanks for your help.

5. Did you find the grade boundaries?
    5AS01 (out of 120) I've got
    A = 73
    C = 42
    F = 22
    and 5AS02 (coursework out of 40)
    A = 29
    C = 17
    F = 10

6. p1j39

p1j39 New commenter

No I didn't so thank you very much for your post. The coursework set has given me a lot of confidence about what my class have achieved so far.