1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE Art and Design 2016 Edexcel paper

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by jackiemiddleton, Feb 4, 2016.

1. jackiemiddleton

jackiemiddleton New commenter

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help. I have been trying for a couple of days to download a power point posted on TES but each time I am informed that it is not possible. I don't know if the power point has been removed but if anyone could guide me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jackie

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

I think it would behelpful to tag someone from TES to alert them to your query @jackiemiddleton .

@TES_Community Please advise if there is another TES person that should be alerted for resource problems. Perhaps @TES_Author_Team ?

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi @jackiemiddleton,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems trying to download the power point. I'll pass this on to my colleagues in the Customer Services Team and Resources who will be in touch with you in due course.