1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCSE/A-Level hydrogen oxygen explosion resource - feedback wanted

Discussion in 'Science' started by AnnekaMcLeod, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Some of you might have already viewed my previous thread asking for feedback for a Key stage 2/3 resource. This is my second resource and I don't have long to get feedback so I was hoping that I could get some help on here. I am a Chemistry undergraduate with very little teaching experience, as part of my third year project I had to create 2 resources that could be used in the teaching of chemistry, I am aware that this is not perfect, but this is what I have produced.

The resource can be viewed here on youtube: link to video

The survey can be found here: Link to survey

The survey password is: explosion

Ideally I need feedback before Thursday, any and all feedback greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Anneka

2. I'd really like to thank those of you that have participated, and to ask those of you who haven't to please consider doing so. Thanks again

3. I am going to leave this survey live for a few more hours before I take it offline so I can look at the data, so thanks to everyone who completed the survey (and anyone who completes it before I take if offline)

4. Thanks for all your help, the survey is now offline.