1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

GCE Applied Unit 3 Mark Scheme - Jan 07

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by HappyHippy, Apr 25, 2007.

1. I was 110% certain I had a copy of the mark scheme for the Jan 07 paper. Absolutely bloody certain.

Now I can't find it. I've either lost it or never actually had it in the first place...

Anyone got one they could email? Official or otherwise - else I'm writing one meself tomorrow.

Kicking meself now - was *certain* I had one and they sat the paper as a mock yesteday...

2. I was 110% certain I had a copy of the mark scheme for the Jan 07 paper. Absolutely bloody certain.

Now I can't find it. I've either lost it or never actually had it in the first place...

Anyone got one they could email? Official or otherwise - else I'm writing one meself tomorrow.

Kicking meself now - was *certain* I had one and they sat the paper as a mock yesteday...

3. e-mail addy?? I'll send it to you.

BB

4. I am having a good day aren't I(!)

ishouldbemarking at gmail dot com

Muchos Gracias

5. HH

You have e-mail!!

BB

6. GTG

GTG

Sorry to be a pest on a Friday, bb, but could I have one of those as well please? Is it your own or the 'official' one - I would probably trust yours more!

peter5573@yahoo.co.uk

7. LOL - looks official to me...

Sent.

8. I'm after the mark scheme for Twisted Pear from May 2006 if anybody has that, please. Thanks in advance. pottyq@hotmail.com

9. Sent...

The only thing I'm missing now is a mark scheme for Jan 06 (Marker's Farm).

Once I have that I'll have the May 05, Jan 06, June 06 and Jan 07 sets completed and zipped for anyone who wants them.

Email requests would be preferable but I'll do what I can to follow the forum...

10. uselessnerd - your email is bouncing...

11. Could someone please send me the markscheme for Jan 07.

Many thanks

cc4rhu at blueyonder co uk

Cc

12. GTG

GTG

Sent to previous 2 posters.

GTG

13. does anyone have the edexcel GCE marking scheme from yr 2001-2007 for Biology, Chemistry and MAthematics(Core and Mechanics)? If u do, then pls send them to christyleeoffice@yahoo.com.hk thx a lot!!

14. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

...maybe a bit ambitious to ask for these in an ICT forum?

15. Hi there,

I am going through mock papers with my AS level class and will be starting this one soon, the Twisted Pear Model, i know its been a few years but i was hoping you could send me the paper and mark skeme.

My email adress is: Speccysteve@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks kind sir.