1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

garden help

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mangomouse, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I have a five litre container which i use for weed killer on my drive. It has a hand pump system to allow me to spray the weed killer onto the drive which works well .The top opens to allow the liquid in. BUT everytime it empties i cannot open it again to refill. i have released the pressure out of the system , i have tried opening the screw top with a metal rod in the handle to give more leverage and tried to hold the container between my feet to stop the base moving but i STILL cant open it. It is too big to fit into a vice on the work bench . In the past i have had problems with this but have always just about managed it . HELP...... any suggestions to get it open please. Thanks :) I put on this board as it seems most used

2. umm....WD40? or google the make and model?

3. Or buy a goat.

4. lol @goat ... im already surrounded by sheep ( who unfortunately dont know the difference between grass to eat and plants ( not to eat)
    but will try the wd40 idea thank you [​IMG]