1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Games to play in tutor time

Discussion in 'English' started by Miri, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Hi

Please could I have a copy of your PPT with the tutor time games on it.

Many thanks

Linda

lindacraig57@gmail.com

2. Hi could i please thanks have a copy of your games i am also lacking in imagination and any ideas or activities would be greatly recieved. Thanks
    sachacloke@live.co.uk

3. Hi! Please could you also send me a copy of your resources?
    They sound brilliant and everyone else seems really impressed.
    My address is: victoria_felthouse@hotmail.com.
    Many thanks,
    Vicki

4. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Right people, come on, this is ridiculous! The powerpoint is on this website, why should reidling read through the thread and take the time to send you them, when he/she has already taken the trouble to upload them? If the links don't work, type "reidling" in the "search for people" facility on this site, and it will take you directly to those two wonderful resources. I've just done it, it took 30 seconds. Why is it always down to hard-working people to do more work helping lazy so-and-so who can't be bothered to do a proper search?? [​IMG]

5. Hi,

I've just been given my first Tutor Group for September and was hoping to find some fun games to play with them during form time. As everyone is raving about your ideas (they seem to be very popular!) is it possible to have a copy sent to me? I have tried the links but just seem to get the hompage?!
    My email is AM@copthall.barnet.sch.uk.

Many Thanks,

Amy

6. Sorry, ignore my last post...I have done what is recommended below and searched it out myself - brilliant resource!
    many thanks,
    Amy

7. Hi,
    Please can I have a copy of your powerpoint too, it seems great fun. I thought i could adapt the riddles as starters maybe?
    Thanks.
    gob9@hotmail.com

8. Hi Reidling,
    How are you?I like your post on PSHE.Could you please send me that power point resource.
    Many thanks and kind regards
    Patrick Njoroge

9. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

10. Hi Reidling'
    I would like a copy of your powerpoint if you dont mind.
    mkokl @ yahoo.com

11. Hello
    I know this message is a few years old but if you still have the power point could you e-mail it to me please.
    amywincup@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

12. Hi I just read this and if oyu get a spare mo, I would be truely grateful if you could send me you powerpoint items too, as I'm about to be a tutor for the first time in 5 years and I will be working with some very special EBD Y10 boys! mirandamortlock@yahoo.co.uk Many thank yous in advance.

13. just seen your links, ooops!
    many thanks

14. I've played heads down thumbs up with all year groups - even year 12 - and they've loved it.

15. Hi Redling,

Would it be possible to have a copy of your presentation also? I am in my PGCE year currently and have just started B placement. Would love some inspiration for tutor time activities.

jonbevan84@googlemail.com

Kind regards,

Jon

16. Hello,

If it might be possible to knab your powerpoint I would be very grateful. Your ideas sound great. Ah also on my secomnd placement of a SCITT course.

Many thanks

Nicky

nickygorton@hotmail.co.uk