1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gamemaker - resources

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by 3raser, Dec 9, 2011.

1. 3raser

3raser New commenter

Hi everyone
    I am looking into to creating a new SOW based on Gamemaker for my department. Just wondered if anyone has anything like this already created or resources they would be willing to share?
    Thanks very much

2. 3raser

3raser New commenter

Hi everyone
    I am looking into to creating a new SOW based on Gamemaker for my department. Just wondered if anyone has anything like this already created or resources they would be willing to share?
    Thanks very much

3. cj3

cj3

Teach-ict.com do a whole SOW, including video tutorials and worksheets for £80 ish - David Waller also has a book - Game Maker (Basic Projects series Payne Gallway/Pearson. Both are very good, though my kids said the video tuts were a bit repetitive.

4. I have a few resources - a mixture of starters and activity sheets. The resources create the practice game (tutorial 1) that comes with the gamemaker installation and then guide pupils through creating their own. I haven't put it into practice though yet but you are welcome to have copies. Send me your email address.