1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gaining experience of Montessori, Reggio Emilio and others...

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Abijess23, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Abijess23

Abijess23 New commenter

Hi,
    I am an experienced FS teacher and have worked in primary schools in the UK throughout my career. I am looking at leaving next year for a bit of a career break but want to use the oppportunity to find out more about different types of FS teaching styles etc. I am looking at going overseas to do a bit of volunteering and work experience but am unsure where to start in terms of how to make contact with different styles of education centres.
    Is this something that anyone has done? How do I go about doing it in a way which will be beneficial and enjoyable?
    Thanks in advance for any tips/ advice.

2. Koodlesch

Koodlesch New commenter

I know that there are a lot of schools in Asia that are international schools that teach using different methods. I think you might have to research a little bit more though. In Thailand, we have some and some do offer some training. :)