1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Gahhh, I want to go somewhere nice on holiday!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Dalian Daisy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Right, I really want to go on hol either in May hol or summer hol, restrictions are partner is Mr T as in 'I ain't gettin on no plane fool!" so gotta be UK or not v far and amazing to force him to endure a very short flight. Also Partner is being a bit stingy so don't think can spend a lot,400-1000 max for couple of days up to 1 week. I was thinking nice B&B in St Ives but for that money people keep telling me I could go abroad. ( Spain/Italy) Any ideas or suggestions of nice places/hotels?everything is so expensive & I want it to be nice.. champagne taste but beer budget!! Lol!

2. inq

inq

We're going for a week to France and staying in a gite, travelling via Eurotunnel for less than £1000 at beginning of summer holiday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Istanbul is amazing and is only about 3 and a half hours on a plane.

4. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

We're doing 4*HB+ in Croatia in July for £1k.Did Sicily in July 2 years ago for £349 each HB (but not cheap when there really with euro being poop)
    You could look at a cruide from Southampton or one from Newcastle to Norway if thats too far? (We wanted outside euro) x