1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Future Leaders assessment centre - tips?

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by anon3641, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    I've successfully passed stage 1 of the Future Leaders selection process and now have to attend an assessment centre. I've done these sorts of things before, but I was wondering if any FLs are on here and can give me some pointers.
    Many thanks,

Bob

2. Hi everyone,
    I've successfully passed stage 1 of the Future Leaders selection process and now have to attend an assessment centre. I've done these sorts of things before, but I was wondering if any FLs are on here and can give me some pointers.
    Many thanks,

Bob

3. How did you get on?

4. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

The whole point of 'Future Leaders' is to identify those with outstanding leadership potential - therefore, looking for 'tips' seems to me to defeat the object and potentially get yourself on to a programme that might not be suitable for you.

5. My advice is to look carefully at the future leaders values and competencies. These are on the website and are a good indicator of what FLs are looking for. Good luck. It's an enjoyable experience and a great course!