1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FUNS and Raising the Bar programme

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by stopwatch, Feb 10, 2012.

1. stopwatch

stopwatch Established commenter

Has anybody heard of this programme for PE? I am looking at evaluating the curriculum at school (primary) and a few people I know have said this is a new idea with really good resources.
    It is supposed to be skills based with a graduated scheme of challenges and skills tests.
    However the whole package is quite expensive - like Val Sabin, so I need to know if it will be worth spending out on.
    Has anybody used it or know how good it is in practice.
    Thanks

2. stopwatch

stopwatch Established commenter

Has anybody heard of this programme for PE? I am looking at evaluating the curriculum at school (primary) and a few people I know have said this is a new idea with really good resources.
    It is supposed to be skills based with a graduated scheme of challenges and skills tests.
    However the whole package is quite expensive - like Val Sabin, so I need to know if it will be worth spending out on.
    Has anybody used it or know how good it is in practice.
    Thanks