1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Funny things that children say ? ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by musicalghost, Mar 23, 2006.

1. I'm not sure about you, but my stress levels are rising faster than I am approaching the end of term, so I thought it would be a good laugh if we shared and had a chuckle at some of the funny things that children have said . . . . ? Any suggestions ? ? ? ?

2. I'm not sure about you, but my stress levels are rising faster than I am approaching the end of term, so I thought it would be a good laugh if we shared and had a chuckle at some of the funny things that children have said . . . . ? Any suggestions ? ? ? ?

3. My 7 year old son was dumped by his 'girlfriend' at school and she started being nasty to him.
    When his teacher spoke to her about it she said it was because he was flirting with other girls because when he gave out the books he gave her hers and looked away and then went and gave one to another girl and touched her arm!!!

4. Trying to do a road safety poster competition with my class of year 3's.
    Me: 'What do we always do when we get to the edge of a road?'
    Blank faces all round.

Me: 'Stop....'

Child: 'Oh I know, stop, drop and roll!'

That cracked me up! Although, the worst thing was, when I told them it was stop, look and listen they still looked blank!