1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Funny bones ideas?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Ev11, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hey. I teach a year 4 class and one of my topics is funny bones. Apart from the Art and all the science, is there anything you have done linked to the body that has worked well that I could do?
    I have linked in all my other subjects and have a rare hour free to be creative- any ideas? Thank you in advance! x

2. Hey. I teach a year 4 class and one of my topics is funny bones. Apart from the Art and all the science, is there anything you have done linked to the body that has worked well that I could do?
    I have linked in all my other subjects and have a rare hour free to be creative- any ideas? Thank you in advance! x

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Don't know if you know a foreign language, but they'd probably love to have a go at translating a Funnybones story, which they probably are familiar with from lower down the school. Could work in groups to do a page each?
    PE & Music- 'Leg bone's connected to the . . . bone', creating dance moves possibly?

4. Ah yes!That is a good one, I am not very good at the languages. Maybe they could have a go at re writing/ drawing some of the funny bone books. x

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

If you look on amzon they have a French version of Funny Bones 'Les Bizardos' at £4.02!