1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Funniest comments ever made on TES!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sashariama, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Tonight for me was on my I'm back thread....

6 | Posted by: harsh-but-fair at 27 Jul 2007 23:54

it's like you've never been away

;>}

It made me laugh loads :) Serves me right for being tipsy and over dramitic!

2. Tonight for me was on my I'm back thread....

6 | Posted by: harsh-but-fair at 27 Jul 2007 23:54

it's like you've never been away

;>}

It made me laugh loads :) Serves me right for being tipsy and over dramitic!

3. ...and making THIS thread about yourself too!

4. Well I thought it was funny- don't be hurtful about Harsh but fairs comment- To be fair to me- it's not a thread about me- it's a thread about funny comments! And well I thought it was worthy of it's own thread...:)

5. You should have put this on Opinion. There could be a lot of mileage.

My faves

1. "The flaming beyblade of moab will smite you".

This was made in 2002 by sam malone. It still has the power to make me laugh loudly. I am laughing right now. I would love it if someone else remembered it too.

2. In response to a blow up doll joke:
    "You can't be mugged by an inanimate object"
    Anniebaker

3. On the toilet roll thread
    "I need it as bedding for my naked mole rat"
    Harsh but fair

6. Can't see anything funny on this thread yet.

Maybe it was just the OP wanting that little bit of extra attention when she realised that no one knew who she was, or noticed that she had been away, or cared either way.

7. bunty - it's been done so many times it should have a fora all of it's own.

8. ...says poster #5 more desperate for attention than any other here tonight.

9. KT I didn't know that- let it die a death then. As for me being away Aurelia I have and that's why Harsh's comment was funny. Bless you though you don't seem to be having a very nice night of it... I did think having A FUN THREAD WAS BETTER THAN ALL THE TROLL THREADS TONIGHT...

10. #6 - BINGO!

11. Post 6 was addressed to buntycat - not you sash...wasn't having a go there.

12. Thanks for letting me know KT... and the captials weren't aimed at you- just too tipsy to rewrite stuff 2night :)

13. Well i don't mind laughing at the same old stuff.

I must've seen Father Ted dozens of times.

14. I love Fr Ted ;)

15. Ahhhhh

Is everyone friends again?

group hug

16. Why you need need more hugs in your life Aurelia- who'd known???

17. My Gran lived in a house just like Father Ted's. It makes me feel very nostalgic. She died in 2004, but when the weather is on the telly, i still look over to Galway to see what weather she will be having.

Anyway, there have been some very funny moments on tes.

the neanderthal gets very suspicious. i had to go into the kitchen after "Beyblade"

"Whatchoo laughing at. Is that your boyfriend again"

18. `Boil your own head.`

I think this was catfordbetty.
    Genius.

19. Catford B was hilarious. Scary, but hilarious. well maybe not hilarious but funny enough to make me snort.

Harsh is very funny. And obviously I am. I'll get me in, just in case people forget my funny postings.

Actually we're all funny really.

20. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

how lovely not to be overlooked for once