1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

funding for M-level qualifications

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by IanHsci, Dec 22, 2010.

  1. I'm looking at doing a Masters to guide my own CPD, but the fees are rather higher than I had been banking on. Are there any bursaries around to offset the rather high (£1000ish) annual costs?
  2. Wanderer007

    Wanderer007 New commenter

    Ask you school for CPD and you may receive some subsidy, but will be tricky with reduced budgets. Other alternatives are few and far between - scholarships?

Share This Page