1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Funding for Interactive Whiteboards

Discussion in 'Independent' started by mcd2000, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Does anyone know of any grants/funding available for interactive whiteboards? We have one in the school but would like to increase that number!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Normally the funding for this comes from the fees paid by parents . . . your Bursar and Head budget for it.
    So, sorry, no, I don't know of any external source that would pay for them for you.

I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars
    I am timetabled for the October seminars - see you there!

3. thanks theo.
    the reason i was asking is because we dont have the money to fund them at the moment.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, I realised that, but I think you are being a bit hopeful to expect some public body to fund them!

I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars
    I am timetabled for the October seminars - see you there!

5. Wilden

Wilden New commenter

Why don't you ask your PTA if they can contribute towards new boards if the school does not have the budget to?