1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun teaching ideas

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by uselessnerdII, Sep 2, 2011.

1. uselessnerdII

uselessnerdII New commenter

I have managed to ramp all of the stuff that I like into our curriculum: Phun, Flash, Scratch, Audacity, Moviemaker, Photostory, Mediator, Comic Life in addition to some of the standard stuff. I have also managed to acquire Adobe CS5 creative suite and office 2010 for the coming year. I even have some wiggle room with capitation for new kit.

Is there anything which I could do with the aforementioned for some thrills and spills in the ICT suites or any other software/platforms/webs which I could use to engage the students (or to be honest for my own entertainment)

all ideas (no matter how crazy) gratefullly recieved

2. uselessnerdII

uselessnerdII New commenter

I have managed to ramp all of the stuff that I like into our curriculum: Phun, Flash, Scratch, Audacity, Moviemaker, Photostory, Mediator, Comic Life in addition to some of the standard stuff. I have also managed to acquire Adobe CS5 creative suite and office 2010 for the coming year. I even have some wiggle room with capitation for new kit.

Is there anything which I could do with the aforementioned for some thrills and spills in the ICT suites or any other software/platforms/webs which I could use to engage the students (or to be honest for my own entertainment)

all ideas (no matter how crazy) gratefullly recieved

3. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

look for computer science inside as this has loads of good stuff or look at the computing at school conference from last year, there is loads of good stuff on there.