1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun taster lessons in Spanish and German.

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ah40, Jul 20, 2011.

1. We are to host an event in September where our primary feeder schools come to us and celebrate EDL. As part of this event we are going to do some tastre sessions in Spanish and German,which to be honest we don't normally get the chance to teach as we only have French on the timetable. i am hoping to find some ready made powerpoints on the internet(lazy I know) and some video clips. I already intend to use a clip of Buzz Lightyear singing in Spanish,courtesy of Youtube but am stuck for something like that in German. If anyone has any pointers or ideas then I would love to hear them.

2. We are to host an event in September where our primary feeder schools come to us and celebrate EDL. As part of this event we are going to do some tastre sessions in Spanish and German,which to be honest we don't normally get the chance to teach as we only have French on the timetable. i am hoping to find some ready made powerpoints on the internet(lazy I know) and some video clips. I already intend to use a clip of Buzz Lightyear singing in Spanish,courtesy of Youtube but am stuck for something like that in German. If anyone has any pointers or ideas then I would love to hear them.