1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fun ideas for form time!

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by Sedgers, Sep 16, 2005.

1. If at all possible (if you're not sick of this by now) can I have a copy please.

gdpj@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Ger

2. Is this still available from the original creator (rogerson24) or any of the people he/she sent it to? I'd love a copy.... (wondering what to do with new form in Sept)

foxy.teacher@gmail.com

3. Sorry to be a pain but could I also request a copy if you have time to send it?! My email is: el_105@hotmail.com

Many many thanks in advance!
    :)

4. Woweeee!

That sounds amazing! Am starting as an NQT next week, and will have a year 7 form in September - thanks so so much.

emilyphanty@hotmail.com

5. Hello!

If I'm not too late, could I be cheeky and ask someone to please send me a copy to:

schiela_south@yahoo.com

thanks in hopeful anticipation

6. gpa

gpa

Dear rogerson24,
    I see you have loads of requests for your form time activities. If you can bare to send another, and if you still have it, I would be extremely grateful. My e mail address is miss_giselle100@yahoo.com.au. Many thanks

7. Hi,

If you are still able to, could I please get a copy.

Much appreciated.

email: mp129@cant.ac.uk

8. TCC

TCC

Hi Rogerson 24

I am also going to have a new Year 7 form in September and I would love a copy of your hard work.

sgill at parkside dot derbyshire dot sch dot uk

Thanks in advance

TCC

9. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Getting worried about my form for next year now too so if you are still responding please could I have a copy: bombaybluesapphire@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

10. rogerson24 (or any lucky recipient)
    I would really appreciate a copy of this as I am getting together resources for my FIRST EVER form group.

Thanks in advance

rjb1392@netscape.net

11. SteveyP

SteveyP New commenter

My year 7s have just gone into year 8, they think they're really grown up now. Can I have a copy please?

12. SteveyP

SteveyP New commenter

13. How about getting them all to teach! Encourage the pupils to identifiy something they are good at - could be anything from keepyuppies to Latvian to juggling to rapping - and getting them to prepare a 10 minute 'lesson' where they teach the rest of the class their skill. They would need to think about how to make their presentation interactive, using multiple intelligences etc. should keep them busy for ages!